How do you catch a little girl? Dangle a cookie on a string!
Finally got it!
Abbie found this picture of these cookies the next day and kept talking about the fishing game we did with them. She loved it!

Leah trying out Porter's carseat

Breaking out the bikes

I love that you can see the flowers on the bottom of her shoes

Leah trying out Porter's carseat
Breaking out the bikes
Leah loves the swings
I love that you can see the flowers on the bottom of her shoes
Abbie is starting to get the straighten then bend legs thing down

They both love the sandbox the most, they usually come home with their shoes and hair full of sand each time we go to a park with a sandbox

Teeter-totter-ing

Another day at a different park and guess where they are most of the time? In the sandbox!

Building cabins with the Lincoln Logs, Abbie is pretty good at copying the picture on the box and making most of it by herself

One of the few times I got out the painting stuff. They love painting, coloring with markers, crayons, pens, etc., anything with lots of color but I just hate cleaning it all up so we don't do it very often. I know, I'm mean! This is at the beginning while it was still pretty clean. By the end of this session, there was paint all over Leah's clothes, the floor, their hands and faces, and about 50 painted pictures and it took me almost an hour to clean up everything. They loved it though so I should let them do it more.

They both love the sandbox the most, they usually come home with their shoes and hair full of sand each time we go to a park with a sandbox
Teeter-totter-ing
Another day at a different park and guess where they are most of the time? In the sandbox!
Building cabins with the Lincoln Logs, Abbie is pretty good at copying the picture on the box and making most of it by herself
One of the few times I got out the painting stuff. They love painting, coloring with markers, crayons, pens, etc., anything with lots of color but I just hate cleaning it all up so we don't do it very often. I know, I'm mean! This is at the beginning while it was still pretty clean. By the end of this session, there was paint all over Leah's clothes, the floor, their hands and faces, and about 50 painted pictures and it took me almost an hour to clean up everything. They loved it though so I should let them do it more.
Leah spelling her name with pretzel sticks. What a smartie-pants!

Abbie loved having her own car to race this year instead of just watching Jared race his mousetrap car from last year
Jared and Abbie with their Pinewood Derby cars
Abbie loved having her own car to race this year instead of just watching Jared race his mousetrap car from last year
Jared's Death Trap car which was a motorized car with wires that were conducted through the mousetrap part. It actually worked pretty good and he had a lot of fun making it.

No comments:
Post a Comment