Yay, yay, yay :) Congratulations Christina! How are you feeling now? It's been awesome chatting with you too :) Look forward to seeing you in the summer.
Yeah! Congratulations! Only one more month for me. Maybe someday soon I will take a picture and if I like it I will post it. So happy for you and yours.
Conratulations Christina! Maybe you'll have a boy this time, so that when your girls are old enough to have an opinion, Jared will have someone to do boy things with.
I'm the stay-at-home mom of three cute girls, one active little boy, and another boy on the way and the wife of one handsome hubby. We moved to UT four years ago after living in MI for 8 years. Jared works for Hanger Orthotics and I work for ALPO (Abbie, Leah, Porter, and Olivia). It's a hard job but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Abbie and Leah were trying on some clothes passed down from their cousins and they found some gymnastic leotards. After trying one on, Leah said "If Abbie gets a leotard, shouldn't we call it an "Abbie-tard" because leotard has Leah in it!" August 2012
Porter was crying one day and Abbie came in and asked me why he was crying. I said "I don't know, maybe he's hungry. Sometimes babies just cry, it's their way of talking". Abbie then said "Maybe he's crying 'cause his dreams won't come true." Looks like she's been watching too many princess movies lately! December 2009
Abbie and Leah were sitting at breakfast one morning and talking/fighting and I heard Abbie say to Leah "When I go up to heaven, I'm going to tell Jesus that you were spitting on me!" April 2010
11 comments:
Congrats! Good luck with number #3, it's quite the change!
Oh so you did decide to let the secret out!?!? I am so excited for you guys. I'm going to start sending boy vibes your way!!
congratulations!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! :)
Yay, yay, yay :) Congratulations Christina! How are you feeling now? It's been awesome chatting with you too :) Look forward to seeing you in the summer.
Take good care of yourself, my friend :)
I can't believe I didn't already know!!! ;) Sooooooooo excited for you guys!
Wahoo! I can't wait! And November is the best month of the year :). Hey, did you see that I commented on your Pay It Forward post?
YAY!!! That is so exciting!
I added you to our list I hope you don't mind if we follow your blog :)
Congrats again!
Yeah! Congratulations! Only one more month for me. Maybe someday soon I will take a picture and if I like it I will post it. So happy for you and yours.
Conratulations Christina! Maybe you'll have a boy this time, so that when your girls are old enough to have an opinion, Jared will have someone to do boy things with.
We announced our 3rd on Aprils Fools 2007. It was so fun that nobody would believe us. Congrats.
Post a Comment