Nothing has happened lately that's blogworthy so I thought I'd do this survey that my friend tagged me with. Maybe you'll learn a few things about me that you didn't know!
8 TV shows I watch:
1. Project Runway
2. Top Chef
3. Biggest Loser
4. Bachelor
5. Desperate Housewives
6. The Office
7. ER
8. 24 (can’t wait for new season in Jan!)
8 favorite restaurants:
1. Café Rio - not in MI :(
2. Panera Bread
3. Seva (mmm, yam fries)
4. Subway (used to work at one in HS)
5. Max and Erma’s
6. Dibella’s
7. The Other Place (Greek place in SLC, get the Mezedakiah!)
8. Cold Stone!
8 things that happened today:
1. I worked out for 45 min!
2. Emptied the dishwasher
3. Packed up the kids to run errands in 20 degree weather - brrrr!
4. Watched a friend’s daughter for a few hours
5. Paid bills and balanced checkbook
6. Went to dinner with a friend
7. Saw movie Twilight
8. Updated my blog!
8 things I look forward to:
1. Thanksgiving weekend (food, shopping, sleeping in!)
2. Christmas (opening presents, food, relaxing with family)
3. Leah’s 2nd birthday (she’s getting so big!)
4. Next spring and winter being over
5. 10th anniversary next May
6. Having more kids someday
7. Living by extended family
8. Watching my kids grow up
8 things on my wish list:
1. To live by family
2. To have more kids
3. To be healthy and reach my goal weight
4. To own a home
5. To catch up on my scrapbooks someday
6. To be able to stop time so I can catch up on my scrapbooks and still get a decent night’s sleep!
7. To be financially stable enough to not have to worry about money
8. To see my kids all go on missions and/or get married in the temple
8 people I tag today:
1. Afton M.
2. Liesl J.
3. Millie B.
4. Julie J.
5. Cynthia W.
6. Beth A.
7. Naomi A.
8. Tara Ann B.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You stinker :)
I played... but it isn't pretty...
In other unrelated topics... I love the girls' little stories on the sidebar of your blog - how cute are they? You are truly blessed.
Christina, you are so crafty!! I love all the ideas, and I wish I could get your expertise advice. We are missing Michigan like crazy. I wish we could hang out with you. MOVE BY US!!! Love you tons!
Yup - I admit it. I'm a copy cat. But only because so many of your answers were what I would have put anyway. You just worded it so nice and made it so much stinkin' easier! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment