Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wanna see something scary?

This is what I woke up to this morning! We carved the pumpkin on Saturday night and I found this Wednesday morning, so only 3 - 1/2 days later. Gross!!!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Yick! Is that mold? Has it been warm there? Our pumpkins are moldy and I thought to myself, "This wouldn't happen if we were in Ann Arbor! Ha!" It's a really fabulous pumpkin, though. Nice artistry.

Christina said...

Yep, gross hairy eyebrows mold! It's hasn't been that warm but we had it inside where it was above a heating vent on the kitchen table so that probably did it! Now we know not to carve it until a day or two before Halloween!

Afton said...

Hey Chrissy, gross pumpkin! But I'm commenting to tell you I'm offended for not being invited to join our sister's weight losing blog! You're in big trouble. You better send me an invite - and you need to put a link to our blogs on there because most sisters don't know about our blogs and don't ever check them, and this way they could easily! :)